Wednesday 23 January 2013

nightmares !!

When I wallpapered my bedroom I was really pleased with the effect.....the wallpaper was calming and the bedroom was an oasis of peace and calm........for a few years.....I saw a pairs of lovey dovey peacocks......The paper was a modern take on a traditional style....turquoise and off white with silver highlights.........
Then I was ill with a high temperature....and the light from the landing.....highlighted.....perfectly in a complete oblong......the green man face.......scary.......now all I can see is the scary face.......

what do you see first? the peacocks or the scary face??????

2 comments:

  1. the face............lol had to look for the peacocks!! How funny its only recently youve noticed it......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only noticed it, Lyn, when I was ill recently! Until then I saw a wonderful arch pattern running across it...or the peacocks... Sue came today and we moved the huge washstand/dressing table...striped the wall and painted it with left over green from the back sitting room...(£1 from Scrap Store) by happy coincidence some one dropped off a roll of cream and green curtaining.....a whole new look is on it's way !! Maybe the green man was telling me that spring was on its way and to make a fresh start !!Lol

      Delete