Monday 3 January 2011

Lyn and hosiery legs

My friend Lyn commented on the last post, and set me off tracking down display legs to photograph the stockings on. Messaged a contact at a big store to see if I could go into the window dressers storage area to photograph the stockings on their legs... (I used to have a shop dummy which I loaned to someone but they threw it out...) so need a leg......If the store is a no go......Which friend would be willing to model the stockings by laying down and sticking their leg in the air for me ??? Seeing as we are all over 60 it might be a bit difficult....lol....(O Dear, the images in my head...)
So next I checked on eBay and found a see- through plastic display leg for £15...... when I had photographed the stockings on it....I could stuff it with the stockings...and photograph it....stuff it with other stuff..... Paint tattoos on it..... Do a Rolf Harris routine... Jake the fake with a wooden leg.... lol....so now I have descended into a farce with my mind running riot.... Off on one.....I could just see the comedienne Dawn French turning it into a sketch on TV....... with a manic but riotous female version of Rolfs..Jake and his wooden leg finale.......lol.....lol.....

2 comments:

  1. lolol me and my big mouth and daft ideas......... like I said, the leg would be SO you!!!

    ReplyDelete